A donation to Issue One is a direct investment in our nation's future — we're committed to ending a system that undermines our democracy and blocks commonsense solutions to the issues that face our nation, and we hope you will join us in this fight.
Your support will fund our efforts to unite Republicans, Democrats and independents to strengthen ethics and accountability in our political system and return America to a system of self-governance for the common good. Thank you.
All donations made to Issue One are tax-deductible as provided by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Issue One’s tax ID # is 32-0384285. Consistent with our commitment to full transparency in giving, Issue One discloses our donors. Click here to see a list of Issue One Patriots Circle members and supporters.
For more information on how to give, please contact Amy Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Statements and 990s
Issue One is committed to transparency. Below you will find our most recent financial statements and form 990s.
- FY 2013 Issue One 990
- FY 2014 Issue One 990, 2014 Financial Statement
- FY 2015 Issue One 990, 2015 Financial Statement
- FY 2016 Issue One 990, 2016 Financial Statement
- FY 2017 Issue One 990, 2017 Financial Statement
- FY 2018 Issue One 990, 2018 Financial Statement
- FY 2019 Issue One 990, 2019 Financial Statement
- FY 2020 Issue One 990, 2020 Financial Statement