If you’re an aspiring politician, New Hampshire is the place to be — that is, unless you’re Frank Guinta. New Hampshire’s early primary grants the state significant clout in the presidential selection process, and the numerous 2016 candidates have spent considerable time jumping between the state’s meeting halls and main streets. Under normal circumstances, Representative Guinta would have real sway, rewarding favoredRead More
- Forget insider trading. Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) may have violated House ethics rules.
- Sen. Adlai Stevenson (D-IL) joins the ReFormers Caucus
- Rep. Jon Christensen (R-NE) joins the ReFormers Caucus
- The Little-Noticed Rule Passed by House Republicans that Damages Ethics Oversight
- Donald Trump’s Conflict of Interest Plan Doesn’t Go Nearly Far Enough