“Swamp Stories” is one of eight initial podcasts joining the network that each cover civil discourse, civic engagement, and issues of democracy. The others shows include:
- The Science of Politics by Michigan State University & the Niskanen Center
- Out of Order by German Marshall Fund
- How Do We Fix It? by Richard Davies and Jim Meigs
- Democracy Works by the McCourtney Institute for Democracy
- Democracy Matters by James Madison University
- Future Hindsight by Mila Atmos
- In the Arena by McCain Institute
Want to find other podcasts that are part of the group in the future? Just look for the light bulb on the cover art. Sign up for The Democracy Group newsletter to receive curated playlists, event invitations, and the latest from each podcast right in your inbox.
About the Democracy Group
The Democracy Group is a network of podcasts united around the goal of helping listeners understand what’s broken in our democracy, and how people are working together to fix it. We see the network as a public service dedicated to creating a more informed, civically engaged electorate. Podcasts in this network model a form of dialogue and inquiry that is civil and well-informed and a commitment to fostering civic engagement. You’ll hear from scholars, policy experts, journalists, organizers, and everyday people who are exercising the rights and responsibilities as democratic citizens. Learn more at https://democracygroup.org/.